St. John Vianney Roman Catholic Parish
The St. John Vianney Parish is the Roman Catholic Parish for much of the Greater Fort Kent area. This parish covers the communities of Allagash, St. Francis (St. Charles Borromeo Church), St. John, Fort Kent (St. Louis Church), Wallagrass (St. Joseph Church), Eagle Lake (St. Mary Church) and Winterville.
The Parish Office is located at the St. Louis Catholic Church. Please visit the website for the most up-to-date church bulletins, mass times and parish news. Street addresses for each church in the parish can be found on the Places of Worship page.
The Good Shepherd Ministries at 214 West Main Street in Fort Kent is one of the many ministries the parish coordinates. They offer gently-used, low-cost clothing, household items and much more.
Parish Office Hours
- Monday-Thursday 8am to 4pm
- Friday 8am to 12noon
- Saturday-Sunday Closed
Good Shepherd Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am to 3pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday-Sunday Closed
• Parish Office Address: 26 East Main Street, Fort Kent, ME 04743
• Good Shepherd Ministries Address: 214 West Main Street, Suite 104, Fort Kent, ME 04743
• Parish Office Phone #: (207) 834-5656
• Parish Office Fax #: (207) 834-7461
• Good Shepherd Ministries Phone #: (207) 834-7166
• Contact Person: Reverend Jean-Paul Labrie
• Email: email@example.com