Marine Corps League
Meo-Bosse Detachment #1414
The Marine Corps League is the only Federally Chartered Marine Corps-related veterans organization in the country. Its membership includes: men and women, officer and enlisted, active duty, Reserve Marines, honorably discharged Marine Veterans and qualified Navy FMF Corpsmen.
If you are:
- Honorably Discharged
- Active Duty or Reserve Marine
- and/or Retired Marine, Navy Corpsman or Navy Chaplain,
this outfit if for you.
Our aim is to perpetuate the traditions and spirit of the United States Marine Corps through continuous association of Marines who wore the Eagle Globe & Anchor at any time – in War and in Peace.
Meetings are held at 12pm (1200hr) on every 3rd Satruday of each month at the Cary Medical Center.
• Address: 1334 St. John Road, St. John Plantation, ME 04743
• Phone #: (207) 834-2419 or Mobile: (207) 231-4341
• Contact Person: Wayne Caron
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org