Hope & Justice Project
Hope and Justice Project is a non-profit Domestic Violence Resource Center that serves anyone affected by abuse and violence in Aroostook County, Maine. Our 24-hour Hotline number is: 1-800-439-2323.
Some of the services provided include:
- Help people whose family and dating relationships are affected by abuse and violence.
- Provide prevention education and training.
- Encourage and support safe, joyful relationships.
- Encourage community members to recognize and understand the nature of abuse and violence.
- Help repair the harm done.
- Change social conditions that tolerate and foster violence.
• 24-Hour Hotline #: (800) 439-2323
• St. John Valley Office #s: (207) 834-7395 & (207) 728-3199
• Email: email@example.com