Fort Kent Historical Society
Founded in 1925, the Fort Kent Historical Society is dedicated to preserving the history of Fort Kent, Maine. The Society manages the local historical sites located on the corner of Market Street & East Main Street. These sites include the B&A Train Station, the Daigle-Dubé house and barns, the one-room schoolhouse and the Paul D. Thibodeau Visitor’s Center. These sites are opened during the summer and early fall only.
Historic Site Hours
- (Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, the Fort Kent historical sites will not be open in the 2020 summer season).