Greater Fort Kent Area Dining
The Greater Fort Kent area offers an array of dining experiences to fit your mood. From hot soul-satisfying comfort dishes to eating on-the-go.
The following is a list of chamber member dining establishments. Clicking on the member’s name will bring you to their location in the Member Directory with their contact information and link to their menu, when available.
Dining Establishments with an asterisk (*) have a menu you can view online.
– Sit-Down Establishments –
COFFIN’S GENERAL STORE
2084 Portage Road, Portage Lake
Hot/Cold meals, salads and sandwiches
INN OF ACADIA-VOYAGEUR LOUNGE
384 St. Thomas Street, Madawaska
From pub-style to “gourmet twists on local cuisine.”
209 Allagash Road, Allagash
Hot/cold meals, snack bar fare, ice cream and coffee
Take-out only (seating available at picnic tables)
– Grocery Deli Departments & Convenience Stores –
182 Market Street, Fort Kent
Hot/cold meals, salads, sandwiches and Chester Fried Chicken
62 West Main Street, Fort Kent
Hot/cold entrees in deli department including rotisserie chicken, soups, salads and sandwiches
GAS ‘N GO FOODS
51 East Main Street, Fort Kent
Convenience store foods & steamed hot dogs.
– Catering –
– Public Picnic/Rest Areas (with seating) –
Please note – these sites are only available during the summer and early fall.
- Eagle Lake Public Beach
- Eagle Lake Scenic Overlook & Rest Area
- Fort Kent Blockhouse
- Frenchville Heritage Park
- Hartt Boat Landing (St. Francis)
- Hedgehog Mountain Rest Area (Winterville)
- Lion’s Pavilion Riverside Park (Fort Kent)
- Little Black Lake Boat Landing (Fort Kent)
- O’Leary Memorial Park (St. John Plantation)
- Portage Lake Campground
- Portage Lake Public Beach
- Portage Lake Municipal Building/Park
- St. Agatha Public Boat Landing
- St. Francis Historical Society
- Soldier Pond Scenic Overlook & Rest Area (Wallagrass)
- Walker Brook Campsite (Allagash)