Fort Kent Ploye Festival /Muskie Derby
Schedule of Events
This year, we will be bringing all of your favorite Ploye Festival Events back – the World’s Largest Ploye, Music Entertainment, Food Vendors, Free Ployes, Mason’s Lobster Boil, Lion’s/Boys Scout BBQ, St. John Vianney Parish Yard Sale, and the Craft & Vendor Fair – along with a few other favorites and new activities as well.
It may look a little different though, but they will be there.
Keep an eye on our Ploye Festival – Fort Kent Facebook page for updates.
2021 Ploye Festival
Business-Hosted Craft & Vendor Fair
Friday, August 13, 2021
This year’s Craft & Vendor Fair will take place throughout local businesses in the town of Fort Kent. Spaces will be determined by your location (the store you are assigned to), but should remain roughly 5’ by 8’ unless other arrangements are made with your host business. The vendor fee will be used to cover marketing costs for our crafters/vendors, so even if you place yourself somewhere on your own, if you don’t pay the fee, we will not promote your space and/or location.
- Cost is $25 per space. You must provide your own table, chairs, shelving and any backdrop
- Vendors/Crafters are strongly encouraged to stay the whole time, rain or shine.
- Click Here for Rules & Regulations. Please keep for reference.
- Make payment check payable to: Greater Fort Kent Area Chamber of Commerce or GFKACC
- Application deadline (Must be received by): August 2, 2021
Print applications may be mailed to:
Greater Fort Kent Area Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 430, Fort Kent ME 04743
(or drop off at the Chamber Office-291 W. Main Street, Fort Kent)